Address Change Information

Current students who need to change their address may use the Address Change Form, or you may send us a letter with your signature. Students may also come by the Registrar's Office to pick up the form.

If you are submiting your request through email or a letter, please include the following information:

If you wish to withhold disclosure of your contact information (according to the FERPA Guidelines); please inform the registrar's office in writing.

Mail, fax, or email this information to us at:

Registrar's Office
California Western School of Law
225 Cedar Street
San Diego, CA 92101
FAX: 619-615-1446

Alumni who need to change their addresses with the school should contact the Development Office at (619) 515-1546.