California Western --
CWSL Trial Advocacy LL.M. Requirements
To be considered for admission, you must be a law school graduate who has either taken a bar exam or plans to take the bar exam prior to beginning the program. Bar admission is required in order to appear in federal court during the clinical component of the program.
Fees & Expenses
You should anticipate the following expenses (For Fall 2013):
Tuition $1,152 per credit hour
- Recognized by the Judges Advocate General Corps (JAG)
- Offers Exclusive Training by SD Federal Defenders Inc.
- San Diego Federal Defenders Clinical Placement
- All Faculty are Federal Defenders
- Longest Established Trial Advocacy Program
- Study on the beach!