After receiving the report prepared by the Investigator, the Title IX Coordinator shall make the final determination as to whether a violation of this Policy has occurred, and what disciplinary actions or corrective measures, if any, should be taken. The Title IX Coordinator may take the following actions:
- Determine there has been no violation(s) under the Policy or that there is insufficient evidence to conclude that there has been a violation under the Policy.
- Determine that a violation has occurred; determine the appropriate discipline or corrective measure; and provide the respondent an opportunity to accept the findings of fact and discipline or corrective measure.
- Take other measures deemed necessary to determine whether a violation of the Policy has been established by a preponderance of the evidence; additional steps may include a request that the Investigator conduct further inquiries.
- Determine whether a hearing panel should be convened to resolve the complaint.
- Notify the complainant and the respondent of the outcome as appropriate, in accordance with applicable privacy laws.