The Consortium for Innovative Legal Education (CILE) is a cooperative model for legal education consisting of four independent ABA and AALS-accredited American law schools:
- California Western School of Law
- New England Law | Boston
- South Texas College of Law in Houston
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law
The Consortium is an innovative educational service organization of combined resources and cooperative effort designed to enhance and strengthen the educational mission of each school separately and all of them collectively. This unique partnership provides expanded opportunities for educational programs on a national and international basis.
The Consortium for Innovative Legal Education offers:
- Fully transferable courses between the four participating Consortium schools
- Summer study abroad, earning credit towards your degree
- A semester of study in a foreign country with full credit towards your degree
Charting the best course for practicing law in today's dynamic legal and business environment can be an exciting and challenging journey. The Consortium for Innovative Legal Education gives students a new and exciting resource to make and meet that challenge.