Students involved with the California Western Law Review or International Law Journal have management over both publications, which are almost entirely student run. The goal of the organization is to produce scholarly, editorially perfect journals that contribute something of value to the legal community and showcase the quality of California Western School of Law.
California Western Law Review Executive Board 2020-2021
- Ariel Valerio-Meek, Editor in Chief
- Eleonora Antonyan, Executive Editor
- Derek Diemer, Executive Lead Articles Editor
- Hannah Hughes, Executive Editor of Notes & Comments
- Maria Fernanda Madrigal Delgado, Executive Director of Symposia & Outreach
- Executive Director of Notes and Comments email@example.com.
California Western International Law Journal Executive Board
- Lillian Glenister, Editor in Chief
- Caden Skophammer, Executive Editor
- Dakota Hickingbottom, Executive Lead Articles Editor
- Sarah Yesil, Executive Editor of Notes & Comments
- Varun Sabharwal, Executive Director of Symposia & Outreach
- Johanna Brandsen, Executive Director of Notes & Comments