Your browser is out of date. It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites.
Learn how to update your browser.
For COVID updates please visit the following page.

Financial Aid Applications

To receive federal aid, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) which can be completed on line at FAFSA On The Web.

The California Western Online Aid System allows you to view your aid package and other information about your financial aid status.

  • New users must set up an account using your Social Security Number and your student ID.
  • If you forget or lose your password, you can reset it using your custom security questions.
  • If you should have trouble with the online Financial Aid Application, you can get help by contacting the Financial Aid Office at 619-525-7060.

Other Forms

The following California Western Financial Aid Office forms and publications are available in PDF format: