California Western School of Law (CWSL) desires to ensure the overall health and safety of the campus. The purpose
of this procedure is to outline required documentation, approval procedures, and documentation for all intermittent
guests, visitors, and vendors (Visitors) to CWSL.
Department or Faculty hosts (Hosts) will ensure Visitors to campus are met outside prior to accessing the campus and
will verify the following:
- Valid Covid-19 vaccination card showing the name of the visitor and completed vaccination or;
- Proof of a negative Covid-19 test within the last 48hours. Results from the following tests are acceptable:
- COVID-19 Antigen Test o COVID PCR COVID 19 Test
- Those needing the test can go to any local COVID-19 rapid testing center:
Hosts will notify any Visitors in advance of coming to campus of the required documentation necessary to gain
access. Hosts must ensure their regular Vendors have been provided with the CWSL Vendor Guideline For Accessing
Campus letter in advance of their campus visit. Once documentation is provided, hosts should accompany Visitors
through security. Visitors should sign in when arriving on campus.
- If guests arrive without proper documentation, they will be denied access and should be directed to a COVID-19
Rapid Testing Center