- Schedule changes can be made online through September 6, 2021 at 11:00 pm.
- Add/drop requests after 9/6/2021 must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beginning on 9/6/2021 you must provide approval from the professor to add a class. The last day to add a class,
or drop a class without a "W" is 9/13/2021.
The CWSL tuition reassessment policy and federal Return to Title IV policy still applies (see Business Office
Policies and Procedures, section 3.0).
- In fall 2021 the law school will not assess the add/drop fee.
- NOTE: Courses dropped after 9/13/2021 will appear on the student transcript with the
designation of "W" (withdrew).
Wait List Information
- If a class is full, you may place yourself on the waitlist by clicking on "add to waitlist."
- There is no limit to the number of classes you can waitlist.
- The waitlist will be maintained online and when a space becomes available in a full class, the next student on
the waitlist will receive an email notification.
- If you receive notification that a space has become available, you must return to the website within 24
hours and add the class. You will not be automatically added. If you do not add the class within 24
hours, that space will be given to the next person on the waitlist.
- If you are waitlisted for a class, check your CWSL email account daily.
- Please remove your name from waitlisted classes that you are no longer interested in taking.
See the Registration Information page to
access class schedules, course descriptions and other information.