Your browser is out of date. It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites.
Learn how to update your browser.
For COVID updates please visit the following page.

Current students who need to change their address may use the Address Change Form, or you may send us a letter with your signature. Students may also come by the Registrar's Office to pick up the form.

If you are submiting your request through email or a letter, please include the following information:

  • Student ID
  • Name
  • New Address
  • City
  • State
  • Zip
  • Home and Cell Phone Numbers
  • Effective Date of Address Change
  • and Signature.

If you wish to withhold disclosure of your contact information (according to the FERPA Guidelines); please inform the registrar's office in writing.

Mail, fax, or email this information to us at:

Registrar's Office
California Western School of Law
225 Cedar Street
San Diego, CA 92101
FAX: 619-615-1446

Alumni who need to change their addresses with the school should contact the Office of Alumni Engagement at or at (619) 525-1468.