Your browser is out of date. It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites.
Learn how to update your browser.
For COVID updates please visit the following page.

During the Current Covid-19 closure

  • We encourage our students that are expecting disbursements to use ACH to receive their Financial Aid. Make your requests using the ACH Direct Deposit form
  • Tuition and other payments may be mailed to our secure lockbox at:
    • California Western School of Law, PO BOX 511371, Los Angeles CA 90051-7926
  • Payments may also be sent via ACH/EFT/wire using the information provided on the ACH/wire instructions form.

Current Student Information

Tuition & Registration Information


  • ACH Direct Deposit Students can request their overpayment (living expense) or refund checks to be direct deposited to their bank account using this form. Students will also need to include a bank document that confirms their bank account (i.e., voided check or a letter from their bank). Follow the instructions on the form to upload the completed form and bank document to the secure CWSL website. If the bank account information changes, the student will need to submit a new form and bank document.
  • ACH payments to CWSL – Download this document for information in requesting your financial institution to send an ACH/EFT payment or to initiate a wire transfer to CWSL.
  • Deferment Form Promissory/deferment form for the current trimester. Please see the Policies & Procedures Manual for any questions.
  • Proposed Payment Plan Request Deferment based on a payment plan. Please see the Policies & Procedures Manual for any questions.
  • Release of Student Account Information This form is used to allow others access to your student account information.
  • Student Financial Responsibility Agreement This form is required of all students at California Western School of Law.
  • Student Financial Responsibility Form - Opt out This form allows students to opt out of certain provisions of the mandatory Student Financial Responsibility form.
  • Student Payroll Add Any student (other than FWS) for whom compensation of any form is to be issued must have this form on-hand with the Business Office.


Phone: (619) 515-1594