Friday, Aug 13 | Fall 2021 Tuition Payments are due
Fall 2021 Tuition Due – August 13, 2021
Bill statements will be emailed to your CWSL email address by Friday, July 16.
- Instructions for payment options will be included in the email, which include:
- Financial Aid: Review your financial aid awards in the Financial Aid Portal: https://finaid.cwsl.edu/NetPartnerStudent and contact the Financial Aid Office if you have any questions.
- Payment plan – must apply and pay first installment and fees by Aug 13
- ACH/EFT – Electronic payment from your bank to CWSL bank
- Mail to CWSL-Business Office, 225 Cedar Street, San Diego, CA 92101
Need more info? Visit the Business Office Policies and Procedures
Contact us at email@example.com or 619-515-1594.
FALL 2021 EXCESS FUNDS DISTRIBUTION
- Thursday, Aug. 26 – Checks will be mailed to your CWSL address on record; to change your mailing address, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Friday, Aug. 27 - ACH direct deposit to your bank account for those who applied for ACH by Aug. 13 and received confirmation from Student Accounts department.
There may be a delay in issuing the overpayment if the student has a hold or did not complete their required financial aid process by the Financial Aid Office deadline.
If you have any questions about your account, please contact the Business Office at (619) 515-1594 or email email@example.com.