Summer2020 tuition is due April 17, 2020 for all students.
Holds will be placed on ALL accounts with unpaid balances on April 18, 2020, and those accounts may be charged a $50.00 late fee. Courtesy statements will be emailed by April 3, 2020.
If you are unable to pay your account balance in full, you may qualify for deferment:
- A Tuition Deferment will only be granted to a student who has requested sufficient loan funds through California Western's Financial Aid office and filed their deferment form by the above due date.
- If you submitted a deferment of tuition for any prior trimester, you won't have to submit again for Summer 2020.
- A Payment Plan may be considered to defer full payment of tuition if the application is submitted by the above due date with a $25 set-up fee , the $75 Student Activity fee, and the first of four installment payments.
For additional information and requirements about deferment, please refer to Section F.1.2 in the 2019-20 CWSL Student Handbook.
Other important Summer 2020 information
- Any additional tuition charges incurred due to enrollment changes after March 24, 2020, will also be due April 17, 2020.
- Overpayments and excess funds from loans received and applied to the student's account for living expenses may not be available until the first week of classes.
For more information, please refer to the CWSL Student Handbook, Section F, or the Business Office Section of the Policies and Procedures Manual.
To contact the Business Office:
Phone – (673) 515-1594
E-Mail – email@example.com
Office Hours – 8:00 to 4:15 p.m.
(closed for lunch 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.)
Building #225, First Floor