Your browser is out of date. It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites.
Learn how to update your browser.
We assist 3Ls and alumni in requesting permission to use other law schools' career services offices if they are relocating to a different geographic area after graduation. 1Ls and 2Ls may also use this service to find summer internships outside of San Diego County.

To Request Reciprocity

CWSL students and alumni:
  • Please carefully review the reciprocity policy at the institution to which you wish to submit a request. Once you have a law school selected, please email CPDO's Administrative Assistant, Lily Buchanan, at You will be copied on the outgoing request.
Non-CWSL students and alumni:
  • All requests must be emailed to CPDO's Administrative Assistant, Lily Buchanan, at
  • California Western's Career and Professional Development Office will communicate with the requesting school's career services office only. Please instruct your students and alumni not to contact our office directly.
  • Please click here to read CWSL's Reciprocity Policy.