Class of 2022 - Commencement Information
• Date & Time: Friday, April 29th @ 11:00 a.m. -- 1:00 p.m. approximately
• Location: Balboa Park Spreckels Organ Pavilion, 1549 El Prado, San Diego, CA 92101
• Commencement Speaker: The Honorable Michael D. Washington '94
This is an outdoor ceremony that is open to the public and tickets are not required. The venue will accommodate approximately 2300.
In Person Attendance:
Graduates and CWSL employees should plan on arriving by 9:30 a.m. Guests should plan on arriving by 10:15 am . Parking in Balboa Park is free but there may be up to a 15 minute walk from nearby parking lots. There are drop-off locations near the Organ Pavilion for anyone who requires accessibility. See the Balboa Park website for parking locations.
COVID-19 Protocols: Masks will be encouraged for all attendees. CWSL will follow governmental and venue COVID-19 protocols in place at the time of the event. See the San Diego County COVID-19 ReOpening Website
The event will be streamed live on You Tube. Search for “California Western School of Law Commencement” or use this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwgAn-isDJo
*Please note the format of commencement is subject to change at any time. Event will be held rain or shine, but the law school reserves the right to cancel if required by govenrmental order.
There is one commencement ceremony for Summer 2021, Fall 2021 and Spring 2022 graduates.
Registration for commencement has closed as of March 1st. No further participants can be added at this time.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotel Partnerships for Out-of-Town Guests
- The Westgate Hotel –1055 Second Avenue, San Diego, CA 92101
- CWSL has negotiated a starting rate of $168/night plus taxes and fees at the Westgate Hotel. Book here
- Hotel Republic - 421 West B Street, San Diego, CA 92101
- CWSL has negotiated the following rate options:
- Standard King + Double: 20% off retail
- City View King: 15% off retail
- Book here
- Four Points Sheraton - 1617 First Avenue, San Diego, CA 92101
- CWSL has negotiated a rate of $138/night plus taxes and fees. Book here
Graduation & Diploma Information
Please note that the Registrar maintains your addresses for official school mailings (e.g. your diploma). Please make sure to update your address and any other important identifying information with them directly at email@example.com.
The Office of the Registrar handles monitoring graduation requirements and the issuance of diplomas. Visit their website.
Order your CWSL graduation materials from our vendor CB Announcements at: www.cbgrad.com/school/CWSL
- Personalized Graduation Announcements
- Photo Announcements
- Thank You Notes
- Envelope Seals
- Announcement Covers
- Diploma Frames
- Return Address Labels
Visit the Balfour CWSL Site