Search the Library Catalog
Try our NEW CWSL Library Catalog!
Our services are available to law students with a valid ID and to members of the bar. The library is not open to the general public.
Library Building & Physical Resources
- The library holds more than 333,000 volumes, approximately 3,905 serial subscriptions, microforms currently equivalent to 154,000 volumes, audio and video
tapes, computer software, and interactive videos.
- We provide an archive of past exams that our faculty have used in their classes for you to use as a preparation and study guide. The database is sortable by
instructor or by class title.
California Western Scholarly Commons
- Our online institutional repository bring together all of the law school’s research under one umbrella, with an aim to preserve and provide access to
- We provide you with access to a broad collection of websites, databases and other electronic resources.
Student Computer Services
- We provide student network access, a collaborative teaching and learning space, access to laptop and desktop PCs, as well as printing and discounted software opportunities.
- If you are seeking opportunities to present and publish your research, our list of publishing opportunities provides you with notices from journals,
conferences, and symposia.