Our Law Library was completed in 2000, and was the “first law library of the 21st century.” The Honorable Anthony Kennedy, while Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States, dedicated our library in a special ceremony and remains a friend of the law school.
The Library contains all of the materials needed for legal research, and the special collections within the Library include the following:
- S. Houston Lay International Law Collection;
- John R. DeBarr Military Law Collection;
- James E. Leahy Constitutional Law and Civil Rights Collection;
- Chin Kim Comparative Law Collection;
- Professor Barbara Cox and Peg Habetler Sexual Minorities Law Collection;
- Lenore L. Fraga and Paul R. Fraga Jr. Family Business Law Collection;
- Galinson Family Creative Problem Solving Collection and Reading Area.
Situated downtown at 290 Cedar Street, our Library is within easy reach of the San Diego Law Library, numerous law firms, and the federal and state court buildings.